Occupational Health and Safety Policy Statement
EPIC International Ltd. (EPIC) shall remain aware of its responsibilities relating to OH&S matters throughout its business activities.
It is EPIC’s objective to provide the financial and physical resources to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve OH&S performance through the implementation of the following:
1. Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
2. Reducing OH&S hazards and associated risks to as low as reasonable practicable (ALARP).
3. The setting of measurable, achievable OH&S objectives that are reviewed for effectiveness annually.
4. EPIC will consult with employees on health and safety matters and expect their participation in EPIC and client OH&S programs.
5. With management review and staff training EPIC International Ltd shall ensure that its performance relating to OH&S matters is subject to continual improvement.
6. EPIC International Ltd. will comply with all OH&S legislation and regulations applicable to its activities and to any other requirements to which they may subscribe.
7. EPIC International will ensure that all Employees and representatives engaged in work activities have full understanding of their job and the power to stop all work activity if they feel an operation or situation is or is becoming unsafe.
8. This OH&S policy as documented in the Occupational Health and Safety Manual, is communicated to all EPIC employees, suppliers and sub-contractors, it is made available to all interested parties including members of the general public.
9. This OH&S policy is subject to an annual management review in order to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to EPICs activities.
Name: Kim Rowan
Position: Managing Director Date 02-01-2019